♥ R a w r r ! ♥
D'Owner!

Navigation : Hover the image



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to my wonderland. Feel free to browse in my little Diary ♥. add me on your blog lists. FOLLOW me please. :D


Tagboard!




Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Awesome Arjoie ♥
Others:   


reborn blog. XD

From the "Lazy Bloggger is Awesome", it is now... "I Am A Milk Tea Monster!"

I'm really a milk tea monster now.. i can't help myself to buy one if I have extra money. I even couldn't save money because of this addiction. :(

I tried it once, and twice, and now i long for it everyday. *sigh* i don't even know if this is bad or good. this is maybe my crime, and as for the punishment, i'll share my experiences or my personal rating for the milk teas I tasted.

i wonder if i can get readers. XD